Sunday 10 July 2011

Trick To Know Your Own Mobile Number If You Are Using Multiple Sims

FRNDZZ U CAN ALSO USE THIS TRICK IF U WANT TO KNOW TOUR MOBILE'S NUMEBER:




Hi friends I hope you all are fine, After my previous post for " Three Most Popular Free URL Shorter Service " I am here with another " NewTricks ", this trick is awesome for those how are using multiplesim cards like me , I have more than 15 sim cards of different operaters. I got confused and so I got a trick to know our own mobile number. Generally people calls from one sim to another pone to know the mobile number but when theirs 0 balance then its very difficult to know it. So I thought to share this trick with you people.. 

Here are the codes you have to dial to know your mobile no. for free

Airtel :- Send sms IM to 57070

Reliance :- *1# , *1 , *111#

Idea :- *789#

Aircel :- *888#

Videocon :- *1#

Loop :- *222#

Virgin :- *1#

Vodafone :- *555*0#

Tata Docomo :- *1# , *1 , 1*#

No comments:

Post a Comment